The FLAME consortium is composed of twelve partners with complementary competences and demonstrated capability to provide a solid contribution to the implementation of all aspects of this research and innovation action.
The FLAME consortium will participate in the Pilot on Open Research Data in Horizon 2020 to offer open access to scientific results reported in publications and the relevant scientific data and to data generated throughout the project lifetime.
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON (United Kingdom)
- ATOS SPAIN SA (Spain)
- INTERDIGITAL EUROPE LTD (United Kingdom)
- FUNDACIO PRIVADA I2CAT, INTERNET I INNOVACIO DIGITAL A CATALUNYA (Spain)
- UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL (United Kingdom)
- NEXTWORKS (Italy)
- MARTEL INNOVATE (Switzerland)
- DE VLAAMSE RADIO EN TELEVISIEOMROEPORGANISATIE NV (Belgium)
- THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY GMBH (Switzerland)
- EIDGENOESSISCHE TECHNISCHE HOCHSCHULE ZUERICH (Switzerland)
- INSTITUT MUNICIPAL D’INFORMATICA DE BARCELONA (Spain)
- Bristol Is Open (United Kingdom)