This page is dedicated to all the scientific papers and whitepapers related to FLAME project.
WHITE & POSITION PAPERS
- Urban Media Experiences powered by FLAME
- Interaction and Service Design Patterns in FLAME
- Enable 5G with FLAME
- S. Claes and M. Godon.
“Challenges and opportunities for public broadcasters to facilitate citizens to engage with public data and encourage civic participation in the smart city”, Participatory Design Conference, PDC’18, Workshop on Ecocidal Cities
SCIENTIFIC PAPERS & ARTICLES
- D. Trossen, S. Robitzsch, M. Boniface, S. Phillips, A Betzler, C. Fernandez, D. Guija, M. Catalan and P. Khodashenas,
“A 5G Platform for Future Interactive Media Systems”, 2019, IEEE Netsoft
- M. Boniface, S. Crowle, S. Philipps, J. Rosati, D. Trossen, G. Carrozzo,
“Experimentation-as-a-Service Methodology for Building Urban-Scale Media Ecosystems”, 2017, EuCNC
- J. Falk, S. Poulakos, M. Kapadia, and R. W. Sumner.
“PICA: Proactive Intelligent Conversational Agent for Interactive Narratives.”, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA ’18), 2018, ACM
- M. Braunschweiler, S. Poulakos, M. Kapadia and R. W. Sumner.
“A Two-Level Planning Framework for Mixed Reality Interactive Narratives with User Engagement”, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (AIVR), Taichung, Taiwan, 2018, pp. 100-107